Unique Gift Ideas for Font Lovers!
It’s one thing to design a font to be used on 2-D creative pieces like posters, banners, headlines and other artwork, it’s totally different to see it come to life on physical products like necklaces, balloons and handkerchiefs.
Fairgoods is a Canadian company that has done just that! Fairgoods has a team of super creative people that not only carefully curates and sells digital assets and goods such as clothing, housewares and accessories – they also partner with designers and artists to bring their creations to life and into the physical realm. In November, they started donating $1 of every purchase to the local food bank, which the food bank then uses to distribute $5 worth of food!
I’m so excited to be a part of this growing company and love the products they have produced using some of my fonts. They are quirky, unique and too good to keep a secret. Take a look at this Office Mini Banner using my Milkshake font. We spend 1/3 of our lives at work, you might as well decorate a little.
- Letterpress coasters featuring cocktail-themed idioms using my Funkydori.
- Lots of hilarious and unique balloons. “Shut Up” uses my Shelby font , “I <3 Public Meltdowns” uses Buckley “Let’s Get Champagne Drunk” uses Funkidori, “See You Next Year” uses Mandeville.
Stress balls using balloon quotes.
- Statement necklace using my Samantha font.
- Luggage tags. 4 designs using my Shelby font.
- Free printable Valentine’s using my Jumble font.
- Unique handkerchiefs with funny, creative sayings using my Beloved font.
Check out www.fairgoods.com for other cool products and gift ideas!